Intellifluencer

Intellifluence Trusted Blogger

domenica 10 febbraio 2019

Valentine's Day with Dresslily

Hello dear friends Welcome back to my blog 💖

Valentine's Day is coming and I want to recommend a site that I love and where I'm sure you will find the perfect gift for you and for those you love ...😍👇



Now you have what I added to my Wishlist 💖💖





First of all, I chose this Retro dress with V-neck on the breast, screwed and with a bow at the waist, very romantic and perfect for Valentine's Day 👍💖...
You find it here  RETRO DRESS






Then I chose a Retro swimsuit with the pink powder over the top with adjustable cups and bredelle, and the high-waisted black and white striped piece ... really cute and romantic ...
You find it here Retro swimsuit







Staying on the theme of Valentine's Day I chose a sexy outfit, with a faux leather corset, and the thong in coordinated ... your he will not resist!
You find it here faux leather corset





I could not not put a bag in my Wishlist, this is really delicious, black small and elegant with shoulder strap with gold chain, crocodile texture, but synthetic of course, it is perfect for every outfit
You can find it here BAG




Lastly I chose these cute earrings with tassels and beads available in 4 different colors perfect to satisfy our outfits in an elegant but casual way ...
Find them here EARRINGS 

I also leave you a code to use: DLBF20 to get a 20% discount immediately ✌💖

In the 10usd course, save 2USD; In the 20usd course, save 4usd; In the 30USD course, save 6usd; In the 40USD course, save 8usd; Above 50USD, save 10usd; In the 60USD course, save 12USD; In the 70USD course, save 14USD; In the 80USD course, save 16USD; In the 90USD course, save 18USD; In 100usd, save 20usd, above 110usd, save 22usd; In the 120usd course, save 24usd; In the 130USD course, save 26usd; In the 140USD course, save 28USD

Do not miss this chance, live a romantic Valentine's Day with special discounts only on DRESSLILY


See you soon and happy Valentine's Day 💖💋





3 commenti:

  1. Adoro questo sito...grazie del codice lo userò sicuramente!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che bella la tua wishlist prenderò qualcosa anche io con il codice! grazie

    RispondiElimina
  3. davvero bellissimo il vestito rosso! Lo voglio!!!

    RispondiElimina